Oven Baked Tempeh
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seed oil
- 2 tablespoons brewers’ yeast
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh marjoram
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) package tempeh, cut into 1/2 inch squares
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a bowl, stir together the oil, brewer’s yeast, oregano, chives, marjoram, coriander, and salt until well mixed. Add cubed tempeh, and toss to coat. (More oil may be needed to coat tempeh completely.) Spread tempeh in a single layer onto a lightly oiled cookie sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 2 to 3 minutes. Serve warm, and enjoy!
Credit :yntir :- “This has to be one of the easiest recipes I have since the spices work with so many different ingredients. Potatoes also work well with this spice combination. Feel free to add or lessen the amount of spices to your personal taste! Enjoy!”